Monday, July 14, 2008

Junior 1 Camp 2008






Well, Junior 1 Camp 2008 is now history. The campers left today around noon on Saturday. Continue to pray for the campers. The Lord worked in hearts and several boys and girls made decisions that will affect their daily walk with the Lord. Pray also for the ones who made salvation decisions last week.


You may be interested in seeing what a cabin looks like with all the campers belongings inside. I've included a couple "clean cabin" pictures.


Now to prepare for Junior II Camp next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I had so much fun! You guys made
my first year of camp so fun! I am already making plans for going next year. :) I really like the song that we sang "God can do anything but Fail". I also really enjoyed the food! It was the best ever! Pastor Kern was such a good speaker. I have learned so much in Chapel. Thanks for all you do!
Becky Bean